Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day 9 - Strange Inspiration

Hello fellow optifasters.... I have to tell you what Ive been using sense day one for inspiration. Its kind of silly but It has been working for me, so far. I have these Iron 2 pound hand weights. I keep one of them on top of my dresser all the time. Every time I walk by I pick it up to see how heavy it feels. Its heavy feeling. Its only 2 pounds but its a chunk of weight in your hand. When I feel like eating I pick up the weight, not to exercise but to feel how heavy gaining or losing 2 lbs is. Hold something that weights 2 lbs. and see. I'm using 2 lbs cause my head always tells me that "Oh 2 lbs is nothing!" But hold that weight and tell me that's nothing... Its something. So it just keeps me from eating, when the going gets tough. Losing 2 lbs is a big deal, its a big deal if you gain it also. I don't want to gain this 2 lbs back that I'm holding in my hand so I wont eat! OK that's it.... up late couldn't sleep.
Gnite >>--> comments plz!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is "Subway Man" (Tony) haven't had one
struggling with the shakes fine.

thanks for the you tube

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm new to this blog. It's sure nice to find others who are on Optifast like me. I REALLY like that idea with picking up a two-pound weight every time you feel like eating. I think that will really help, and I'm going to try that. It helps remind me why I'm doing the Optifast in the first place.
I try to think of the Optifast as a magic potion... it's magic because if you drink it, your a** disappears!

Terri